- Aquatic Center
- Pool Rules
- The Spring Hill Aquatic Center will be open when the temperature is above 72 degrees and weather permits. The Aquatic Center will be closed when severe weather or lightning is present. No refunds are given for weather-related closings.
- Children under 11 years of age will not be admitted to the facility without a parent or guardian at least 14 years of age.
- A parent or guardian may not supervise more than eight children under the age of 12.
- Children under six years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to enter the main swimming area.
- Patrons needing assistance or accommodations to safely and enjoyably participate in Aquatic Center activities should contact pool management.
- The Aquatic Center reserves the right to close or modify use of the facility at any time.
- Read and observe all posted rules, including rules for diving boards, lazy river, drop slide, family slide, river tube ride, climbing wall, and floatable walk.
- Only authorized personnel are permitted in the office area and other areas posted as "authorized personnel only."
- Offensive displays of affection, disrespect to staff, foul language, hand signals, discourteous behavior, or activity deemed to be a detriment to the decorum of the Aquatic Center are not allowed.
- Only toys designed for use in pools are permitted. Patrons will be asked to stop using toys if complaints are made. Toys may be confiscated by management.
- Only tubes provided by the Aquatic Center are allowed. No personal tubes, rafts, or noodles.
- The Aquatic Center reserves the right to change posted rules as deemed necessary and is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Failure to follow posted rules and direction from pool staff will result in discipline including possible ejection from the facility.
- Proper swim attire is required for all swimmers. Attire deemed offensive or inappropriate or apparel deemed to be a detriment to the decorum of the Aquatic Center is not allowed.
- No metal or plastic grommets on swim attire.
- No cutoffs, gym shorts, or shoes other than approved water shoes in the pool.
- Attire is subject to approval by pool management.
- First aid and an emergency phone are available at the First Aid Station.
- Swimming is allowed only when lifeguards are on duty.
- Diving is only allowed in designated deep water areas.
- Read and observe all posted rules.
- No running, wrestling, shoving, pushing, throwing objects, rough play, or conduct that may result in personal injury allowed at the Aquatic Center.
- No playing or sitting on buoy lines, break lines, or life lines.
- Glass or metal containers, weapons, tobacco products, e-cigarettes, and alcohol are not permitted.
- Individuals wearing eyeglasses in the pool must secure glasses with an approved head strap.
- Goggles, masks, snorkels, and U.S. Coast Guard-approved flotation devices are permitted in the pool except on diving boards, river tube ride, drop slide, family slide, floatable walks, and climbing wall.
Food, Health, and Cleanliness
- All guests not toilet-trained must wear swim diapers. Swim diapers are available for purchase at the Aquatic Center.
- No spitting or blowing nose in pool.
- Food and drink are allowed on the deck but are not allowed within four feet of the pool edge or within the pool.
- No outside food or drink allowed.
- Persons with infectious diseases including but not limited to open sores and ear, nose, eye, and skin infections are not allowed in the pool.
- Animals are prohibited from entering the Aquatic Center.