Construction of Spring Hill Veterans Park 1. Sealed Proposals for construction of Spring Hill Veterans Park for the City of Spring Hill, Kansas will be received at City Hall until 10 a.m. local time, May 16, 2019, and as soon as possible thereafter shall be publicly opened and read aloud in Council Chambers. Sealed envelopes enclosing bids shall be endorsed "Proposal for Spring Hill Veterans Park”. Bidders are encouraged to be present for the bid opening.
Spring Hill City Hall
401 N. Madison Street
Spring Hill, KS 66083
1.2 NOTICE TO BIDDERS
A. This Addendum is issued to all registered plan holders pursuant to the Instructions to Bidders
and Conditions of the Contract. This Addendum serves to clarify, revise, and supersede
information in the Project Manual, Drawings, and previously issued Addenda. Portions of the
Addendum affecting the Contract Documents will be incorporated into the Contract by
enumeration of the Addendum in the Owner/Contractor Agreement.
B. The Bidder shall acknowledge receipt of this Addendum in the appropriate space on the Bid
C. The date and time for the Pre-Bid Meeting has changed by this Addendum.
- 1. The new date is Thursday May 2, 2019 at 1:30 p.m. in the Meadowlark Room of Spring Hill City Hall.
- 1. The new date is Thursday, May 16, 2019 by 10 a.m. at City Hall. As soon as possible thereafter bids will be publicly opened and read aloud in the Council Chambers of Spring Hill City Hall.
- Drawings and Specifications for the contract may be inspected at City Hall. Bidders may also view and/or purchase Bidding Documents at http://www.drexeltech.com in their eDistribution plan room. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Documents are also available from Drexel Technologies, 10840 West 86th Street, Lenexa, KS (913) 371-4430. The fee is nonrefundable.
3. The project consists of the following work:
A unit price contract for the construction of asphalt roads and parking, curb and gutter, sidewalks, dog off-leash area, park shelters, restroom building, trail, boardwalk, paddle launch, erosion control, seeding and other appurtenant work.
4. The Proposal shall be accompanied by a certified or cashiers check made payable to the City of Spring Hill, Kansas, or bid bond in an amount not less than five percent (5%) of the total bid. Bid Bond shall be the American Institute of Architects approved form.
5. A 2-year performance bond, 2-year maintenance bond and statutory bond in the amount of 100% of the Contract Price, with a surety approved by the Owner and Engineer, will be required for the faithful performance of the Contract. A Contractor with business address outside of the State of Kansas will be required to file an Appointment of Process Agent form with the Owner.
6. If the contract is to be awarded, it will be awarded to the lowest, responsive, responsible Bidder whose evaluation of Owner indicates to Owner that the award will be in the best interests of the ProjectCITY OF SPRING HILL, KANSAS
Glenda Gerrity, City Clerk
Request for Design & Build
Civic Center Stage Lighting and Gymnasium Sound Barriers
Sealed Bids for the design and construction of the Civic Center Stage Lighting and Gymnasium Sound Barriers, will be received, by the City of Spring Hill, Kansas, at City Hall, 401 N. Madison Street, Spring Hill, KS 66083 until 10:00 a.m. local time, May 2, 2019, and as soon as possible thereafter shall be publicly opened and read aloud in Room 125. Sealed envelopes enclosing bids shall be endorsed “Civic Center Stage Lighting and Gymnasium Sound Barriers”. Bids received after the specified deadline will be returned unopened to the non- responsive vendor. Copies of the construction documents are available at City Hall, 401 N. Madison, Spring Hill, Kansas or available online at www.springhillks.gov
The Project consists of installing a new stage lighting and sound barrier system. Bids will be received for a single prime Contract. Bids shall be on an itemized basis.
Contact Jose Leon, Assistant City Administrator, to review the site of work at 913-592-3317.
Owner: City of Spring Hill, KS
By: Glenda Gerrity
Title: City Clerk
Date: April 5, 2019