This holiday season, the Spring Hill Police Department (SHPD) is once again spreading cheer with its annual Blue Elves charity campaign. This community-focused initiative, led by SHPD officers, aims to bring holiday joy to families in need within the Spring Hill community.
What is Blue Elves?
Inspired by a commitment to promoting a positive law enforcement image, Blue Elves is more than just a seasonal gesture. SHPD officers, actively engaged in the community year-round, aim to strengthen bonds and build trust during this season of giving. The officers who serve our community all year identify families who they would like to sponsor for Christmas. The families create wish lists, then SHPD invites the community to help out! Community members can contribute by either donating monetarily to Blue Elves or by purchasing gifts directly from the wish lists.
How to Shop the Wishlists:
- Visit the Angel Tree in the lobby of SHPD (418 E Nichols St). The lobby is open 24 hours.
- Select an item or item that you would like to purchase for someone in our community.
- Go shopping!
- Return the item(s) unwrapped to SHPD by the date written on the ornament.
Additional Ways to Contribute:
- Monetary donations are also welcomed. Cash, check and credit card donations can be made at the Civic Center during regular business hours. Checks can be mailed to:
Spring Hill Police Department
Attn: Blue Elves Program
P.O. Box 424
Spring Hill, KS 66083
- Share this so it can reach someone who is looking to give back to their community this year by making a donation through Blue Elves!
SHPD is thrilled to join the festivities at Hometown Holidays
on December 1 at the Civic Center! Our officers look forward to engaging with the community, enjoying the event, and are available to answer any questions you may have about Blue Elves. Feel free to swing by and make a cash or check donation to support this cause during Hometown Holidays!