UPDATE 11:45 A.M. Phones are back on the line. We apologize for any inconvenience.
City offices in Spring Hill do not have operating phones at this time.
This includes all city facilities and the Spring Hill Police Department non-emergency line.
If you need to talk to someone at City Hall:
- Visit in person from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 401 N Madison
- Search email address of city employees using Staff Directory: https://www.springhillks.gov/directory.aspx
If you need to contact the police department:
- Visit in person from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 418 E Nichols St to visit with administration
- The phone in the lobby is still operating and is open 24 hours
- For emergencies, 911 is still operating