Beginning Monday, March 15, we will begin accepting reservations for the Civic Center and Community Center.
Need to host an event? We have space! You can book your next event with your choice of four different spaces at the Civic Center or rent the entire Community Center! The City of Spring Hill offers rentals at several of our facilities, perfect for meetings, parties, and other special events. City Hall oversees facility reservations.
This also means our Walking Program in the Civic Center Gymnasium will return! Open Gym is not returning just yet. The Walking Program is a weekly free program from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday through Thursday. All participants must sign in at the Reservations window near the gymnasium before walking.
This is an unsupervised walking program. All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. This is strictly a walking program and not reserved for other recreational activities such as basketball, volleyball or pickleball.
All guests at the Civic Center or Community Center will be asked to adhere to the following COVID-19 guidance:
- Guests should plan and come prepared for your activity or meeting to limit time needed in the facility.
- If renting the Civic Center, guests should enter at the Civic Center courtyard doors.
- Meetings and/or activities are limited to those participating.
- All guest must be able to fit in your designated meetings room. Cannot overflow into the hallway.
- Guests should socialize or wait outside of the facility where social distancing can be achieved.
- Sanitize your hands upon arriving and before leaving our facilities.
- Guests will be asked to sign-in.
- You are required to wear a face covering over your nose and mouth.
- Please stay home if you are sick.
- Be patient, flexible and kind.
- Social distancing is highly encouraged throughout the facilities.
- All reservations are subject to cancellation should local COVID-19 guidance change.
Call City Hall at (913) 592-3664 or stop by City Hall at 401 N. Madison St. to make a reservation or learn more. Payment may be made with credit card, checks and cash.