The Johnson County Department of Health and Environment (JCDHE) is ready for individuals who are in Phase 2 of the Kansas Department of Health and Environment COVID-19 Vaccine Prioritization Plan to express their interest in receiving the COVID-19 vaccination.
Those who qualify for Phase 2 may visit https://redcap.jocogov.org/surveys/?s=8KWLNLWWHL to fill out the interest form. The survey site is currently experiencing heavy volume. If you are having trouble accessing the survey, please try again at a later time.
This interest form is not an appointment and does not reserve a vaccine for you. Once the vaccine is available for Phase 2, JCDHE will contact you with further instructions on how to schedule an appointment to receive your vaccination.
If you are not in one of the Phase 2 categories, please do not fill out the form. We thank you for your continued patience as we finish vaccinating all our healthcare workers who are in Phase 1. We expect to be completed with Phase 1 and ready to move to Phase 2 by the end of January dependent on vaccine availability.
Phase 2 groups include:
- Persons aged 65 and over
- Persons (employees and residents) in congregate settings, such as:
- Homeless shelters/homeless housing settings.
- Congregate childcare institutions, adult and child protective services.
- Emergency shelters or safe houses for victims of domestic violence.
- Corrections facilities, including jails and juvenile justice facilities.
- Behavioral Health institutions (including mental health institutions) and residential treatment centers.
- Adult care homes, those in home plus facilities not covered in phase 1.
- Senior living homes.
- Personal care aides.
- High-contact critical workers, such as:
- First responders, correction officers.
- Grocery store workers and food services.
- K-12 and childcare workers.
- Food processing.
- Large-scale aviation manufacturing plants.
- Transportation workers.
- Workers in the following industries, if they regularly need to be in high-risk settings to perform their duties:
- Retail, warehouses and sales outlets.
- Supply of critical services or materials for the COVID-19 response.
- The U.S. Postal Service.
- Department of Motor Vehicles.
- All unvaccinated persons prioritized in previous phases.
For more information about the vaccine in Johnson County, visit the Johnson County website.