If you were scheduled to appear in Spring Hill Municipal Court, your court date may have changed. Please view the reschedule dates below:
May 5 Docket
Last names beginning with A-H moved to June 2, 9:30 a.m.
Last names beginning with J-L moved to June 16, 8:30 a.m.
Last names beginning with M-W moved to June 16, 9:30 a.m.
May 19 Docket
Last names beginning with A-C moved to July 21, 8:30 a.m.
Last names beginning with D-Z moved to July 21, 9:30 a.m.
These dates and times apply to defendants who have not hired attorneys. If you have retained counsel, contact your attorney for your new court date and time.
The Spring Hill Municipal Court has implemented building and courtroom procedures to protect the health and welfare of court attendees and court staff as we reopen to the public. Please be advised of the following changes to Court operations when court resumes on June 2.
- Facemasks are strongly recommended.
- Arrive at your designated appearance time. If you are uncertain of your scheduled appearance date or time, please contact the court clerk at (913) 592-3624 or call the City office at (913) 592-3664.
- Park in front of the building in parking lot off Madison Street.
- Court attendees will enter through the east door of the gymnasium where they will check in for court.
- Attorneys are encouraged to connect with clients before entering the building and checking in for court.
- Maintain six feet distancing practices inside and outside the building and in the courtroom.
- Court admittance is limited to defendants, attorneys and one parent or guardian of a minor who is appearing in court.
- When entering the courtroom, take a seat and wait for the prosecutor to call on you.
- When called by the prosecutor, defendants are to walk up to the podium to speak with the prosecutor.
- Attorneys and clients may be seated at the defense table across from the prosecutor’s table when called.
- When exiting the courtroom, use the emergency exit near the prosecutor’s table. If given a continuance date, pick up a continuance slip before exiting the courtroom.
- If applicable, pay fine at customer service window.
- Exit through the double doors at the north end of the building near the customer service window.
Do not come to court if you are sick, think you may have been exposed to COVID-19 or if you have been advised by your doctor to stay home. If for any of these reasons you are unable to attend court, contact the Court Clerk for a continuance date. Your request for a continuance must be received no later than your scheduled court date to avoid a potential bench warrant for failure to appear.
The following payment options are available for cases that do not require a court appearance:
- Phone: (913) 592-3664, main office or (913) 592-3624, court clerk
- Mail: Spring Hill Municipal Court, P.O. Box 424, Spring Hill, KS 66083
The Court Clerk is available at (913) 592-3624 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday to answer questions you may have concerning your case or appearance date.