As a necessary measure to protect the health and safety of court users and staff, the Spring Hill Municipal Court dates of April 7th and April 21st have been rescheduled as follows:
- Tuesday, April 7 has been rescheduled for Tuesday, May 5 at 8:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 21 has been rescheduled for Tuesday, May 19 at 8:30 a.m.
Payments for matters that do not require a court appearance can be made:
- by phone at (913) 592-3624
- at a dropbox that is available outside of City Hall (in the west parking lot off Jefferson Street)
- by mail to Spring Hill Municipal Court, P.O. Box 424, Spring Hill, KS 66083
Please contact the Court Clerk if the address on your ticket is not your current address or if you would like to provide us with your phone number. Please be advised, although our office remains closed to the public, staff is available by phone, (913) 592-3624, or email, email@example.com Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.