Our newly-renovated gymnasium is now available for more free time!
Join us every Thursday now from 3:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. and every other Saturday from 9 a.m. to noon. Be sure to check our online City calendar for updates when dates are excluded for holidays or previously-scheduled events.
Over the U.S.D. 230 holiday break, we will be open even more hours! Times and dates will be as follows:
- 3:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 26
- 3:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. Friday, Dec. 27
- 9 a.m. to noon Saturday, Dec. 28
- 3:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. Monday, Dec. 30
- 3:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 2
- 3:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. Friday, Jan. 3
- 9 a.m. to noon Saturday, Jan. 4
Children ages 13 and up must bring in a waiver signed by a parent or guardian or have the form on file in order to be allowed to participate. Children 12 and younger must be accompanied by an adult age 18 or older. A waiver and more information can be found at www.springhillks.gov/703/Civic-Center-Programming
Use of the gym is on a first-come, first-served basis. Balls and sports equipment are not provided. Remember, this is not a time for organized sports or practices. Those activities can be reserved through our rental program.