Please Note:During court, the staff is unavailable to answer phone calls about citations and other court matters. Please leave a message and staff will return your call after they are have completed processing court matters.
Municipal Court procedures
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, DO NOT ENTER the building. Call the Court Clerk, (913) 592-3664, to request a continuance.
- Court attendees will enter through the south door of the Civic Center (main entrance) where they will check in for court.
- Civic Center open to Court business only 8 a.m. to noon on first and third Tuesday of each month. Building reopens for regular business noon to 5 p.m.
- Court admittance is limited to defendants, attorneys and one parent or guardian of a minor who is appearing in court.
- If applicable, pay fine at customer service window.
- Exit through the double doors at the north end of the building near the customer service window.
- November 15 Court Docket: click here
Paying Your Citation
Some citations can be paid before your court date at City Hall. The City of Spring Hill accepts cash, check, money order, cashier's check, and most major credit/debit cards.
If you do not pay your citation before your court date, you must come to court.
If you did not request a continuance before your court date and do not appear in court, a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
Court Guidelines and Administrative Orders
When appearing for court, please follow these guidelines:
- Arrive on time.
- Be respectful.
- Wear clean and appropriate clothing.
- Turn off cell phones.
- Remove hats.
- Administrative Orders
Spring Hill Municipal Court Members
Judge: The Honorable Michelle DeCicco
Prosecutor: Andrew Bolton
Public Defender: Zane Todd
Court Clerk: Dawn Spaulding