March 27 update: City Council votes to extend local emergency declaration
• The Spring Hill City Council voted on March 26 to extend the local state of emergency declaration.
March 24 update: Municipal Court canceled for April and rescheduled to May; Public meeting procedures
• April Municipal Court dates canceled and rescheduled to May; Procedure for public meetings
March 23 update: Mayor Ellis addresses community; Miami County issues Stay at Home order
• In addition to Johnson County, Miami County now has issued a Stay at Home Order effective through April 23, 2020. This goes into effect for all Miami County residents 12:01 a.m. Wednesday, March 25.
March 21+22 update: Johnson County issues Stay at Home order
• This order includes the entirety of Spring Hill in both Johnson and Miami Counties.
March 20 update: Johnson County update; Large Item Day impact; Playground equipment closed
• Johnson County extends disaster declaration. City services including large item day and playground equipment impacted by spread of COVID-19.
March 18 update: Miami County declares state of local disaster emergency
• Miami County declares state of local disaster emergency. As a result, all Miami County offices are closed.
March 16 update: City services impacted by new directives
• Following new directives from Johnson County, more City services are impacted to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
March 13 update: City services impacted by COVID-19 directives
• Out of an abundance of caution, we are following state and county directives of regarding COVID-19.