Neighborhood Walk & Talks
Do you have questions about future City projects, big ideas to make our community a better place, or even simply a stop sign you’d like to see straightened? If you’d like to talk one-on-one with City leaders about any of your questions, concerns, or suggestions, then be sure to take part in our Neighborhood Walk & Talks!
The Walk & Talks program began in 2015 as a new way to connect elected officials and City staff with residents. Mayor Steven Ellis, members of the City Council, and City staff visited each neighborhood over the course of five Mondays to discuss residents’ ideas and suggestions for their individual neighborhoods and the community as a whole. The successful inaugural 2015 Walk & Talks brought about many requested changes and updates on City projects.
2021 Walk and Talks
- May 10
- Brookwood Farms and Boulder Springs, 5:30 p.m. at the Brookwood Farms pool
- Wolf Creek Estates, 6:15 p.m. at the pool
- Prairie Ridge, 7 p.m. at the pool
- May 17
- Maple Ridge and Foxwood Ranch, 5:30 p.m. at the far southern end of Falcon Ridge Drive
- Woodland Ridge, 6:15 p.m. at the pool
- May 24
- Original Town west of Webster, The Meadows and Autumn Valley, 5:30 p.m. at City Park gazebo
- Original Town east of Webster, 6:15 p.m. at the Spring Hill Police Station.
- June 7
- Village at Spring Hill, Victory Woods and Village on Victory, 5:30 p.m. at the Spring Hill Community Center
- Dayton Creek, 6:30 p.m. at the Dayton Creek pool
- June 14
- Blackhawk, Feather Ridge, Summerhill Acres, Heritage Glen and Sweetwater Creek, 5:30 p.m. at Blackhawk Park.
Inclement weather and unforeseen events may require some of these meeting dates to change. Follow us on social media or watch this webpage for updates.